Thinking of renting your property?
Let Destiny Property Management handle the hassle and do this for you.
What Do We Do?
With 19 years of experience managing properties in Nassau, Queens, and Suffolk counties, our strategy is to offer our clients the most cost-efficient, and effective services available on the market.
At NO COST to you at all, WE WILL:
1. Establish rental valuation for your property by surveying local rental rates; taxes, and profit goals to put More from your rental in your pocket
2. Find qualified tenants for your property with professional background screening and collect the best references
3. Advertise your property in our website, professional property search websites, and social media platforms
4. Create Lease agreements and negotiate any terms between you and the tenant; collect security deposit and our Broker's fee from the tenant
HIRE US as your Professional Property Manager and WE WILL:
5. Manage financial objectives by collecting rents; paying bills; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; annual accounting; provide end-of-year report
6. Resolve tenant complaints; Enforcing rules of occupancy
7. Respond to service calls, contract maintenance / renovation services, and supervise repairs. We can also provide snow removal services
8. Conduct inspections for your property
9. Lease Renewals and Maintain tenant relations; Strictly Enforce the lease; Issue payment reminders, charge late payment fees, and mediate during an eviction process
10. Expedite town permits, correct and resolve permit violations
Destiny Property Management gives you the best solutions always with your best interests in mind. Our pricing is competitive considering our experience and quality service. Give us a call to learn how we can take care of all your property management needs!
FREE AUTOMATED EMAIL UPDATES
Sign in to take advantage of all this site has to offer. Save your favorite listings and searches – also receive email updates when listings you like come on the market for free!
*Contact Information is NOT Shared*